Next week is Design Week Portland. The first one ever. The city will be crawling with designers wearing lanyards around their necks, visiting open studios, leading workshops, and watching movies. And, there will be some people writing about it. Me, to be more specific. Me and my friend Clifton Burt.
We started a pop-up blog called This, Here as a way to talk about design, and Portland, and design in Portland and conveniently for us, Design Week Portland is an appropriate time to concentrate our efforts. It will undoubtedly give us a lot to write about. As our community of creative thinkers forges a new annual celebration and examination of design and its related disciplines, we felt that there needed to be some critical voices. Some voices pointing things out, asking questions and trying, however successfully, to create dialogue.
So, please read! Let us know what you think. We’re writing as fast as we can.
- codycane1 likes this
- likebeenhoundingme likes this
- morethanthisblog likes this
- sarahbaugh likes this
- movingthings reblogged this from nicolelavelle
- lennoxivy likes this
- robertogreco likes this
- taryncowart likes this
- korybing likes this
- purpleishboots likes this
- theokbb reblogged this from nicolelavelle and added:
- designweekportland reblogged this from nicolelavelle
- corbinlamont likes this
- karlfun reblogged this from nicolelavelle
- teamtaggroup likes this
- fogdpsu reblogged this from nicolelavelle
- michaeleaton likes this
- willbryantplz reblogged this from nicolelavelle and added:
- nicolelavelle posted this